Melag MELAdem 40
Made in Germany
High Quality Demineralised water
Meladem 40 is a water treatment unit that supplies high quality demineralised water for the cleaning, disinfection and sterilization process.
The direct water connection is convenient, economical and easy to operate saving you from manually filling the tank. This unit is recommended for practices that sterilise around 3-4 times per day.
The filter works in accordance to the ion exchange principle. Ions contaminating mains water (e.g. calcium, magnesium etc.) are exchanged for hydrogen and hydroxide ions.
Advantages of using Meladem 40 include:
- Constant automatic water feed supply of demineralised water
- Manual filling of distilled/demineralised water no longer required
- Feel secure knowing that the water quality is automatically monitored when unit is connected to any Melag sterilisers
- High quality water supply to protect your instruments and your autoclave for years in the future
- No danger of spillage through manual feeds
- Replacement of cartridges can be easily performed by practice staff