Melag MELAdem 47
Made in Germany
High Quality demineralised water - Reverse Osmosis
Meladem 47 is a water treatment unit that supplies high quality demineralised water for the cleaning, disinfection and sterilization process.
The direct water connection is convenient, economical and easy to operate.
The filter works in accordance to the ion exchange principle.
With the amount of feed water ranging between 3 to 5 litres per hour, it can be used for more than 1 autoclave at the same time.
Advantages of using the Melag Meladem 47 include:
• Constant automatic water feed supply of demineralised water.
• Manual filling of distilled/demineralised water no longer required
• Feel secure knowing that the water quality is automatically monitored when unit is connected to any of the Melag sterilisers
• High quality water supply to protect your instruments and your autoclave for years to come
• No danger of spillage through manual feeds
Australian Dental Industry Association